- Paris 1919 by by Margaret MacMillan Summary and reviews
- What happened, and why, at 1919 peace conference in Paris.
- Treaty of Versailles Essay Majortests
- Paris facts, information, pictures articles about.
Paris 1919 by by Margaret MacMillan Summary and reviews
- The 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, marks the day that WWI descended into armistice.
What happened, and why, at 1919 peace conference in Paris.
On being presented with the document, in early June, Germany was given three weeks to comply.
Treaty of Versailles Essay Majortests
Margaret Olwen Mac Millan, CC (born 23 December 1943) is a Canadian historian and professor at the University of Oxford, where she is Warden of St Antony's College. She was the Young Memorial Visitor at Royal Military College of Canada in 2004 and delivered the J. Over the course of her career, she has taught a range of courses on the history of international relations.
Paris facts, information, pictures articles about.
The review you are about to read comes to you courtesy of H-Net -- its reviewers, review editors, and publishing staff.
Paris 1919 essay:
Rating: 96 / 100
Overall: 97 Rates